Community slot game par excellence, bingo has been present for several years in hard casinos victory 996 ไทย. From now on, you can also find them online, even if not all game platforms will offer them in a multiplayer version.
The rules of online bingo
Before you can start playing, you must purchase at least one bingo card (you can purchase more than one). Above is a numbered grid, the format of which can be:
- 5 x 5 for 24 numbers ( American bingo )
- 3 x 9 for 15 numbers ( European bingo )
Your cards obtained, place now in the draw. Traditionally, it is a crier who sticks to it and uses an abacus for this. Online, this is obviously done automatically. Whenever a number on one of your cards is drawn, you have the right to tick it (or it is done automatically, it depends on your game options). The objective in bingo is, therefore, to get to check all the numbers on your card or, if you have the chance to play it in multiplayer, to get there first to win. In this case, the draw will continue until a winner is declared.
- The number of numbers present in the “abacus” varies according to the bingo variant: 75 numbers in American bingo and 90 numbers in European bingo. There are obviously other variations, but these are the most popular.
- In some variants, you have to perform certain figures with the numbers checked to win. For example, draw a house, a smiley, an arrow pointing up, down, or a +.
Bingo is a game of pure chance. Impossible to control its inevitability; however, there are certain tricks that will allow you to maximize your chances, especially if you are a beginner:
- Buy several cards: no need to play with only one, it will be very (too) slow, and your chances will be minimal. Buy the cards in a pack (much cheaper).
- Prefer cheap cards: the difference between cheap and more expensive cards is the prizes they can win. In absolute terms, however, your bankroll will see more of the difference than your earnings. The goal here is, therefore, to adopt the strategy of the many to maximize their chances.
- Buy cards with distant numbers: if the game allows you to choose your cards, take those whose numbers are distant. This will allow you to include a maximum in your cards and have a better chance of checking a number in each draw.
Reduce competition: if you play in multiplayer, log in at times when attendance is minimal (late at night, noon, etc.). The fewer the competitors, the more comfortable you will be even if the draws continue.…